Friday, December 4, 2009
Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know the Sweet Heart Luxury Gift Trunk http://www.babygiftbasketco.com/product_p/pbplgt.htm and the Sailor Baby Luxury Gift Trunk http://www.babygiftbasketco.com/product_p/sbplgt.htm have sold out for the season. We plan on bringing a similar gift back sometime in the new year.
We also wanted to take a moment and thank you all for your business in 2009!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Do you think to give to a kettle during this time? Sometimes its hard to remember to bring change or bills to the store when most everything is done by plastic now. We had one volunteer tell us a particular kettle was very heavy. A lady brought 59.00 in change to the kettle and deposited it. It made an impression on everyone at the counting center. Why didn't I think of that? What a great way to give and get rid of your change...Salvation Army puts it to very good use. Bring some change or bills to a kettle near you. You will be "helping those in need, warming hearts and souls, doing the most good"-Salvation Army
- Put all the grandkids names on it and give it to Grandpa or Grandma. They will cherish this forever.
- Give one to Aunt Sue and Uncle Dave
- Say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to a neighbor
- Of course, remember the siblings when a new little one enters into your family
Monday, October 26, 2009
November 26 and 27 we will be closed.
December 24th, 25th and closed for inventory Dec. 28th-30th
Closed New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Also, We are in the midst of our busiest season and will be adhering to our shipping policies more strictly. Please remember, all ground gifts ship next day. Express orders received by 10am PST ship same day. This DOES NOT apply to personalized items. All personalized items take 2-3 days to personalize then they ship according to what shipping method you have chosen. Personalization during the holidays can take three business days. For example, you place an order on Monday it would ship on Thursday with Thursday being the third business day. We have written it out for you for your reference. Hope this helps. http://www.babygiftbasketco.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
We have created a wonderful gift for baby. This Baby Einstein World Traveler Wagon comes packed with Baby Einstein books and a DVD, all for baby to explore. This layette we have matched with this is perfect for any baby. Included in this gift:
- Personalized Monkey Security Blanket
- Baby Einstein World Music DVD
- Baby Einstein Bath Book
- Baby Einstein Tabbed Board Book
- Appliqued Bib
- Sleep N Play
- Cotton Pant
- Plush Bottle Hugger
- Striped Lap Tee
- Radio Flyer Wagon
Friday, October 2, 2009
Did we out do ourselves this time? Wow, this gift basket is going to be a huge hit...reminds me of our first design of this gift years ago...BUT...we added more. The weight will be more, so express shipping will increase over the last design, but look out...its going to be flying off the shelves...
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Great News! We have new pictures of The Minky Dot Girl Basket.
The boy version is still in stock, but please update the girl. The Twins basket for (girl, girl) and (girl, boy) is now changed also and we added another piece that is personalized. The (boy, boy) version can stay the same for awhile longer.
The Baby Bear Naptime GIRL version is SOLD OUT. (the boy is still in stock) We have made a new version called the Lamby NapTime. And the Boy Version Lamby.
And check out our New Arrivals here.
Have a fabulous Weekend!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Healing Therapies is now discontinued.
We also have found a suitable replacement for the Minky Dots Pink and the Double The Blessings. New pictures will be here shortly.
Remember to follow us on Twitter for updates also.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Our popular gift sets with a huggable Teddy Bear and a personalized Baby Blanket is now available in Green. This color is a perfect neutral color. If you don't know how Mom and Dad will respond to the classic blue and pink...give Green. This blanket is a large 30 x40" that is satin lined. Perfect for a keepsake and for a snuggle blanket for baby as they grow.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Really want to spoil someone special? This Swanky Dots gift will do the trick. Comes in Blue also.
This Crib size knit blanket is super soft and just right for the ultra modern mom. The pillow is a huge 16x16. You can personalize the quilted diaper case with baby's first name. The Striped Teddy matches perfectly to add even more flare.
This gift has been designed for the luxury seeker.
Monday, July 13, 2009
From The Baby Gift Basket Co. A New Baby Gift called Back In Time. This personalized baby gift basket gift includes three Danny and The Dinosaur books that are sure to bring back memories for Moms and Dads of all ages.
- Dinosaur Bib
- Personalized Baby Bib
- Cotton Sleep N Play
- Cotton T-Shirt
- Cotton Hat
- Baby Pants
- Cotton Bodysuit
- Three Danny and the Dinosaur books
- A ring rattle
- Gund Dinosaur Plush that "roars"
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Friday, July 10, 2009
We will be adding a new gift this weekend. Check out our New Arrivals page by Monday morning.
Have a great weekend,
Pam and Linda
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Everyone loves a personalized baby blanket. Children love these especially because of their size. These blankets will allow a small child to carry around the blanket and many have become security blankets for children. The savvy mom knows to buy two of the same in case one gets lost.
Enjoy these personalized baby blankets today. Will make a long lasting keepsake.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Gift baskets for every occasion are a unique way to give gifts but when it comes to baby gifts & baskets the stakes go up a bit because of all the available options. You can give just about any kind of baby gift you could imagine in a baby gift basket. There are very general baskets that are set up by gender or age or there are very customizable baskets that contain all kinds of goodies from clothing to stuffed animals. And, of course there is always the requisite teddy bear basket. That is always a winner because in essence you are giving an heirloom as a gift. At Baby Gift Basket Co. We have designed some fantastic baby gifts for you give that has heirloom pieces. This gift set has three personalized items including a fleece hat, fleece blanket and a bib. We also send a very cuddly warm Gund bear that is sure to be treasured for a lifetime. Why not say "Congratulations" and "Welcome to the World" with this outstanding value gift.
Friday, May 29, 2009
While we wait for the All American Wagon to come back in stock...we'd like to introduce to you a brand new All American Baseball Basket.
This gift includes:
- All Star Baby Hat
- Personalized Baby Bib
- Baby Baseball Uniform Bodysuit
- Matching Booties
- All Star Baby Boy Doll
- Baseball Frame
- and tucked inside are links, a baby toy and a teether.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
What could be cuter than Berries and Polka Dots? This gift is sure to please the "pickiest" of clients. Why not "pick" these berries for the newest baby? This gift includes:
- Bearington Collection Bear
- Brag Book
- Sleep N Play
- Ruffle Sleeved Onesie
- Button Down T-Shirt
- Fun Links
- Appliqued Bib (can be personalized)
- Strawberry Print Hat
- Polka Dot Printed Lined Nursery Basket
This cute basket has been selling like crazy. Is it the time of year? Everyone is into gardening right now. This garden pals gift is just perfect for the new baby and Mom. The nursery basket is personalized with baby's first name. And is sure to be the hit of any shower you attend.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
We are extremely low on Baby's First Summer Gift Basket This has been a huge seller that we are sad to see go. The layette has been discontinued. The other item is the Silly Sea Diaper Cake, we could not plan on its popularity. This item was hot and we are now very limited.
Rest assured, as always, we'll find the next hottest items out there to design. Keep watching our New Arrivals Page. We have also discontinued the Big Sister ButterflyWishes.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Our new gifts at The Baby Gift Basket Co are some of our favorites. We love sending out teddy bears and blankets because we know they are lasting gifts. My kids still have their favorites in their rooms. Do your children have favorites they have kept?
Monday, April 27, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
An older sibling might love to play with this cute little wagon while the newborn grows up and then they can share memories of it together. We've added a cute photo book to it so you can take pictures of this precious time. The bear in this gift is a full 10.5 inches in the seated position. He is soft and cuddly and will be loved for a long time.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
This gift showcases our new personalized ribbons. You can add a message to your gift that your recipient is sure to love. They will know that you went the extra mile for them when picking out the perfect gift to help celebrate baby's arrival. Enjoy this gift and more with personalized ribbons.
Monday, April 13, 2009
1. Do not use a dropshipper if your first contacts with them are undesirable. Contrary to what you might want to believe. People don't generally change. It is the same for businesses. If the dropshipper is too busy to answer you back, return calls or never posts a phone number to begin with....BEWARE. (disclaimer: if you do not receive a response back from an email, please check your spam filters)
2. If you want to control all things in your life...do not use a dropshipping business. You will have to follow their rules, even if they seem unreasonable to you. Why can't a burp cloth be personalized before three weeks time? I'll just sign up for them, I'm sure they don't really mean three weeks..Oh, yes they do. We learned this lesson all too well and decided to offer our own personalization services to be completed within 2-3 business days.
3. Do not get into the "Gifting" business with a dropshipper if you are a procrastinator. Most people are buying gifts online because they want FAST service. Do not wait a week or more to place their order, they probably needed it yesterday. Does your dropship partner offer express shipping? Will they go the extra mile for you if you are stuck? Do they make exceptions for you if you are going to lose the sale? If not, please look around for a better partner company.
4. Do not use a dropship partner for gifts if you have unlimited funds, talents, time and space. Seriously, if you have all these things, you should be making your own gifts. Buy in bulk, do your research, go to trade shows and market your gifts. You will make more money in the end.
5. Do not use a dropship company in the gift business if you cannot afford to lose your clients. Make sure you know for absolutely sure that they do not siphon off your client list. OUCH..this one was our hardest lesson we learned. We spent so much time and money building a client list and then the gifts would ship in the "company" boxes or the catalogs would follow a week or so later, or the labels would say their name on it. Please ask the right questions when partnering up with a business.
We will post more on what to look for in a good company soon...we hope our valuable partners know that we have built our business as Dropship Partners on all that we have learned the hard way. The Cashmere Bunny is commited to excellence and integrity. We want to help you grow your business and help you be successful.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
We received the Sassy rattles we had intended to use to substitute for the Silver Rattle (we were not able to get a Certificate for compliance to CPSIA for the rattle) After we received them we have decided to use the Hand print tin for the time being, the color works much better with the design and it gives the recipient a keepsake.
I have made adjustments to the Site to include an inset picture of the tins.
Minky Dot Blue
Minky Dot Pink
We will not be taking a new picture of these right now, because these will be redesigned shortly. We are almost out of the Musical Bears and they do not manufacture them anymore.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Our New Design For the Baby Einstein Farm Wagon includes:
Baby Einstein Musical Book
Baby Einstein Music CD
Baby Einstein DVD
Baby Einstein Teether Soft Covered Book
A Duck or Frog Washmit
Three Very Chubby Baby Washcloths
A Unique Ring Stacker for Baby (can be assorted)
A Plush Cow (assorted)
A Plush Farm Animal (assorted)
The Baby Einstein Playtime wagon has a new look.
The New Items are:
Baby Einstein Musical Book
Baby Einstein Music CD
Baby Einstein Busy Bellies (assorted)
Baby Einstein Shapes (assorted)
Baby Einstein Water filled Photo Book
Baby Einstein Activity Keys
Baby Rattle (assorted- Sassy or Baby Einstein)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Baby gifts are always a fun shopping trip. There are so many different things to choose from today. One trip to any baby store and you’ll be amazed at all the “essential” items one little baby needs. It’s amazing that such a little person could require all that stuff. Many new mom’s are overwhelmed with all the must have items. It can be a daunting task to try and figure out all the items your baby needs on top of being pregnant at the same time.
Luckily for many new moms that’s where baby gifts come in. Many new moms will be relieved of some of the stress of having to buy many things because they will be given them as gifts. But if you’re not a mom yourself, it may be hard to figure out what the baby needs and what the mom like’s. Baby registries come in handy. This allows the new parents to pick out the gifts of their choice and friends and family can buy the item for them. Baby registries also make it easier for the gift giver, as it eliminates the need of trying to figure out exactly what the new parents want and what their style is. Their list of wants is narrowed down into a concise list for them.
Friday, March 13, 2009
What is the difference between Home Delivery and Ground?
Both options will deliver to a residence. However, FedEx
Home Delivery delivers packages from Tuesday to Saturday. They do not deliver on Mondays.
Ground Delivery is Monday through Friday.
You now will have a choice at checkout. Both options are the same price.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- We have some product updates for you! The Mommy and Me Rose is now out of stock and will be discontinued. The Mommy and Me Lavender is low in stock and will be discontinued also. Watch for a note when it sells out.
- The Ginger and White Tea is back in stock (has been for awhile but some people didn't get the last update)
- The Baby's First Summer basket has a substitution...the Eric Carle book is on back order from the publisher so we can add the Water,Water, Everywhere from Baby Einstein, but please make that note on your sites.
- The New Sister's Gift Sets will now include Fresh water pearls (no additional cost) instead of pearl and swarovski crystals. I have attached a picture you can use to amend your descriptions with. We are phasing out the crystals until the CPSIA comes up with a standard on these. We do have a few left that will be included with the Princess and the Pearl, when we run out, we will restock with freshwater pearls at no additional cost. The Flower Girl Bracelet will also now be a Freshwater Pearl.
- The Silver Rattles will be phased out also and we will be using a natural wood rattle with taggies from Sassy. In the Minky Dot Baskets.
We have some redesigns coming soon for the Playtime wagon and the Farm..we are sure you will love them.
Always keeping things Fresh!
Thank you. If you have any questions, please let us know.
Your Team at The Cashmere Bunny
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Last night we attended a unique event in Medford, OR. A Sparrow Club "BEATLES" Night with Griffin Creek Elementary. Over 1000 people showed up to support Ty, a Griffin Creek Third Grader. Our children certainly are heroes.... They have earned enough money for Ty to have a Braille Computer on which he has learned to read and write. And now, they are trying to saving enough money and promote Ty's cause for a special eye surgery in Thailand which may be able to give him the gift of sight.
From the Sparrow website:
A Sparrow Project is a unique service-learning activity where a local child in medical crisis is paired with a local school or youth group that "adopt" the child as their "Sparrow" for a semester or school year. Through Project Sponsorship and the Service Voucher system, students are inspired to do community service as a way to raise funds to meet the urgent needs of their child. Additional funds can be raised and designated 100% to help meet the medical and family maintenance needs of the adopted Sparrow.
What have your your children done to be heroes? Children can make a difference and they do...let us know your stories. For more information on Ty visit his website...Hope For Ty
Monday, February 9, 2009
Do you know someone in needing of a healing and invorating spa experinence? This bath and body gift basket is filled with fig and olive scented bath products that will transport your recipient back to nature. This faux leather caddy is filled with enticing body butter, body scrub, bath salts and more. This gift comes wrapped with matching ribbons and includes the following spa items:
Olive & Fig Body Butter
2 Votive Candles
Bath Salts Body Scrub
Faux Leather Keepsake Box
Monday, January 26, 2009
Your best friend was just put on bed rest. What is that? Why? Chances are she is pregnant, and this is just as sudden for her as it is for everyone else too. Many times women on put on bed rest for different reasons. Almost all of them have to do with early labor. When a mom-to-be is beginning to have contractions, or showing others signs of labor before her 36th week she is usually considered high risk and immediately placed on limited bed rest or full bed rest.
You need to understand that when you are put on bed rest it is for the safety of your child. Babies born before 34 weeks can have multitudes of problems. Their lungs may not be fully developed, their immune system is not as strong, and the early they are born the more internal problems they can have. A healthy baby is born between the 38th and the 40th week or pregnancy. So you can understand, if a baby comes too soon, problems begin to arise.
What can you do for your friend who is on bed rest. Here is my list of things that helped me.
1. Place the phone next to the bed, along with paper, pen, and phone book.
2. If at all possible set up a remote control T.V. It would be nice to have a CD player, radio, tape combo close by also.
3. Pick out some great magazines for her. Health and Beauty and by all means Baby ones too.
4. Offer to check out library books for her. If she has a laptop, she can reserve books on your card, or her own and you can pick them up and return them for her.
5. Make special goals for yourself, to do for her. One week send her flowers, or buy some and drop them off. Maybe the next week bring her some lotions. On another week you can send her a care package. Start stocking up on things she will need at the hospital. Travel size lotions, shampoos, make-up, baby clothes.
6. Visit, but give her some time alone too. She will get very tired being on bed rest and will need some down time too.
7. Offer to fluff pillows, clean, wash laundry, anything you can see is bothering her that she can't get done.
8. When you arrive and before you leave make sure she has plenty of fresh cold water, and any snacks she could keep next to her.
9. Offer to rent movies.
10. Be a friend and listen, even if she has told you the "bed rest story" over and over again. She is lonely and needs someone to listen. Be an encouragement, be her cheerleader and remind her she is doing this for the baby. Commend her. Her will help to boost her morale.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Please click this link to find out if you have products in your home that have been recalled.
Peanut Products have been a major source of
Wednesday, January 14, 2009